A Roleplay for canines in North America
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Its around 75 degrees F. during the day, and 55 degrees F. at night, with almost no wind, and really dry outside; as for it hasn't rained in ages.
Latest topics
» Express how you feel with a smiley :)
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 3:49 pm by Stella

» What is your favourite song?
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 3:45 pm by Stella

» The Beautiful Forest
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 12:51 pm by Roxy

» Kill Kiss Marry
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 12:06 pm by Roxy

» FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 1:19 pm by Aetheria

» Your favourite dog/wolf breed?
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 1:43 pm by Aetheria

» Most 'unique' animal/plant species
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 1:18 pm by Aetheria

» Packs- Suggest a group for your pack here
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 1:02 pm by Aetheria

» Crushes
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 8:22 pm by Roxy

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 8 on Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:41 pm
Top posters
Roxy
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) Vote_lcapFAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) Voting_barFAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) Vote_rcap 
Aetheria
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) Vote_lcapFAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) Voting_barFAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) Vote_rcap 
Kyra
Stella
Jamie

FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

2 posters

Go down

FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) Empty FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

Post by Aetheria Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:50 pm

If you're interested, here you can reply with any kinds of questions about wolves; dogs; wolf-dog hybrids, and me and Roxy -other members are allowed to answer on each other's questions also- will answer them in the best way we can.
You can also ask questions if something is not clear enough, don't be shy, if you don't know how to make your own bio or how to post a new topic etc etc. feel free to ask!
Besides questions, you can aslo reply with some interesting information about wolves; dogs; wolf-dog hybrids.
Also please respect other members' opinions, if you disagree please express yourself in a way you won't hurt others' feelings.
Thanks for understanding and have fun!! :3
Aetheria
Aetheria
Admin

Back to top Go down

FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) Empty Re: FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

Post by Roxy Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:55 pm

Because I've had multiple people ask me "How do I make a bio?" You go in to the "bio's" category, read "example bio" for the format and what is needed, and maybe read a finished accepted bio as a better reference. If anyone pms me again about how to make a bio, I'll simply say Figure it out." as for it isn't that hard to figure out. After doing everything I said, you are aloud to send a message saying "I still don't understand how to make a bio after reading the example bio and a accepted bio." then I well help. As a by the way, If your shy and scared that you messed up your bio, and don't want to post it because your scared you'll be judged, PM it to me, and I'll accept it or decline it over PMS (You well still have to post it in "Bio's" as a new topic after)
Roxy
Roxy
Admin

https://caninesroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aetheria Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:08 pm

Roxy wrote:Because I've had multiple people ask me "How do I make a bio?" You go in to the "bio's" category, read "example bio" for the format and what is needed, and maybe read a finished accepted bio as a better reference. If anyone pms me again about how to make a bio, I'll simply say Figure it out." as for it isn't that hard to figure out. After doing everything I said, you are aloud to send a message saying "I still don't understand how to make a bio after reading the example bio and a accepted bio." then I well help. As a by the way, If your shy and scared that you messed up your bio, and don't want to post it because your scared you'll be judged, PM it to me, and I'll accept it or decline it over PMS (You well still have to post it in "Bio's" as a new topic after)

Thank you for your suggestion Roxy
Speaking of which, a lot of people are quite confused by 'inserting image' but it is very simple indeed.
Steps:
1. Find any image you want(it has to be appropriate) right click it with your mouse and press the "Copy Image Address" button
2. As you can see, when you're replying on someone else's post or making your new post you have a toolbar, on this toolbar you have an option "Insert Image" which looks like a little picture with sea background, then click on it
3. When you clicked on it you'll see an option to insert your image, one option says "URL" and below it you have the 'spot' to put your link in
4. Put your link in that spot(by pressing the "right click" button on your mouse and then the "copy button") and then click 'insert'

I hope this was helpful and if something was not clear enough pm me or any other admin/mod and we'll do our best to help.
Aetheria
Aetheria
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxy Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:30 pm

+Aetheria

I'd like to add, for some reason, My laptop wont let me do that, so if your laptop is stupid like mine, here's another way!

1. find the picture you want on google, and then hit "view image" (you must do this)

2. Highlight the link, then copy it (to copy something, press "ctrl" and "c" at the same time while it is highlighted. To highlight something, right click at the end of it, hold the left click button, and then scroll until your at the beginning, then all of it should be highlighted in blue. If on mobile, hold down on the link, then hit "copy".)

3. Come here, and on the toolbar (what's above the text bubble you use to reply) click the "Insert image" one (if you hover over it, then it'll say insert image. It's the picture with 2 shades of blue and a plus sign in the corner, and the second one over to the right from the "YouTube" button.)

4. paste the link (remember how earlier you copied it? well now, you put your mouse there and click as if you wanted to type, and hit "Crtl" and "v" at the same time, if done right, the link well pop up in there) and if the pictures too large, you can put numbers into the "width' and "height" so it'll fit! You can also do this to make it larger!

As Aetheria said, you can pm a admin/mod for more help, after doing both of our suggestions and it not working.

Last edited by Roxy on Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Roxy
Roxy
Admin

https://caninesroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aetheria Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:19 pm

Roxy wrote:+Aetheria

I'd like to add, for some reason, My laptop wont let me do that, so if your laptop is stupid like mine, here's another way!

1. find the picture you want on google, and  then hit "view image" (you must do this)

2. Highlight the link, then copy it (to copy something, press "ctrl" and "c" at the same time while it is highlighted. To highlight something, right click at the end of it, hold the left click button, and then scroll until your at the beginning, then all of it should be highlighted in blue. If on mobile, hold down on the link, then hit "copy".)

3. Come here, and on the toolbar (what's above the text bubble you use to reply) click the "Insert image" one (if you hover over it, then it'll say insert image. It's the picture with 2 shades of blue and a plus sign in the corner, and the second one over to the right from the "YouTube" button.)

4. paste the link (remember how earlier you copied it? well now, you put your mouse there and click as if you wanted to type, and hit "Crtl" and "v" at the same time, if done right, the link well pop up in there) and if the pictures too large, you can put numbers into the "width' and "height" so it'll fit! You can also do this to make it larger!

As aetheria said, you can pm a admin/mod for more help, after doing both of our suggestions and it not working.

Ahh, yes i forgot there is this another way, but thank you for mentioning that Roxy
Aetheria
Aetheria
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum