A Roleplay for canines in North America
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Its around 75 degrees F. during the day, and 55 degrees F. at night, with almost no wind, and really dry outside; as for it hasn't rained in ages.
Latest topics
» Express how you feel with a smiley :)
Area Suggestions Needed!!!!! EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 3:49 pm by Stella

» What is your favourite song?
Area Suggestions Needed!!!!! EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 3:45 pm by Stella

» The Beautiful Forest
Area Suggestions Needed!!!!! EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 12:51 pm by Roxy

» Kill Kiss Marry
Area Suggestions Needed!!!!! EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 12:06 pm by Roxy

» FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Area Suggestions Needed!!!!! EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 1:19 pm by Aetheria

» Your favourite dog/wolf breed?
Area Suggestions Needed!!!!! EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 1:43 pm by Aetheria

» Most 'unique' animal/plant species
Area Suggestions Needed!!!!! EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 1:18 pm by Aetheria

» Packs- Suggest a group for your pack here
Area Suggestions Needed!!!!! EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 1:02 pm by Aetheria

» Crushes
Area Suggestions Needed!!!!! EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 8:22 pm by Roxy

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 8 on Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:41 pm
Top posters
Roxy
Area Suggestions Needed!!!!! Vote_lcapArea Suggestions Needed!!!!! Voting_barArea Suggestions Needed!!!!! Vote_rcap 
Aetheria
Area Suggestions Needed!!!!! Vote_lcapArea Suggestions Needed!!!!! Voting_barArea Suggestions Needed!!!!! Vote_rcap 
Kyra
Stella
Jamie

Area Suggestions Needed!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

Area Suggestions Needed!!!!! Empty Area Suggestions Needed!!!!!

Post by Roxy Wed May 11, 2016 8:05 pm

If you have a area suggestion, Please list it below! Provide a link (NOT A IMAGE) to what picture you'd like at the top.
Add a description (must be at least 3 lines)
Then put this at the bottom

"Make sure you have read the rules under "Getting started" as for we will delete any posts that don't fit. If you see a post that doesn't fit the rules, ignore it, so we don't have to delete yours as well. You may pm me, or another admin/mod if you see one that looks like it doesn't fit. You may reply to this to rp. Please put "Entering (this location) From (your past location)" And if your leaving, Put "Leaving (This location) For (Your next location)" If this is your first rp post, that wont apply to you."

and center it all!

I may change a few details, but I'll never change it too much. If you say something like "Countryside Home" I well not add it, because that would go under "Rural"

We need suggestions!
Roxy
Roxy
Admin

https://caninesroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Area Suggestions Needed!!!!! Empty *Title/name of area I'm suggesting*

Post by Roxy Thu May 12, 2016 3:25 pm

Hit "Post reply" at top of topic. (You might have to go to the first page to see this)
Call your reply the area name
THIS IS WHAT IT SHOULD LOOK LIKE!!

"
-Insert a LINK (not a image-

Area description
area description
area description (at least 3 lines)

"Make sure you have read the rules under "Getting started" as for we will delete any posts that don't fit. If you see a post that doesn't fit the rules, ignore it, so we don't have to delete yours as well. You may pm me, or another admin/mod if you see one that looks like it doesn't fit. You may reply to this to rp. Please put "Entering (this location) From (your past location)" And if your leaving, Put "Leaving (This location) For (Your next location)" If this is your first rp post, that wont apply to you."
"

Make sure you center the post as I did!!
Roxy
Roxy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Area Suggestions Needed!!!!! Empty Re: Area Suggestions Needed!!!!!

Post by Aetheria Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:50 pm

I wanted to add this for a long time, because all RP Areas we have are the ones usually dogs can survive and live in. So i wanted to add something for those who have or will have wolf characters

Branches creaking, feet shuffling through detritus, squirrels chattering, leaves rustling, wind whistling around trunks/disturbing the leaves, birds singing, insects humming/ churring, rustle of animals rooting in underbrush, scrabbling of lizards on tree bark, all these sounds you can hear in this beautiful forest. When you step in the first thing you will probably notice is couple of fallen trees where usually live spiders, at the night if you climb up a cliff or if you go to a clear lake you can see the full moon along with milions of shining stars. The smell of earthy air, sweet sour berries, nuts, mushrooms will make you relax as leaves dance in the air along with the melody of the wind.

There! Feel free to tell me if there is couple of mistakes, Roxy, and i'll make sure to fix them!

Last edited by Aetheria on Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Aetheria
Aetheria
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxy Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:27 pm

Aetheria wrote:
I wanted to add this for a long time, because all RP Areas we have are the ones usually dogs can survive and live in. So i wanted to add something for those who have or will have wolf characters

Branches creaking, feet shuffling through detritus, squirrels chattering, leaves rustling, wind whistling around trunks/disturbing the leaves, birds singing, insects humming/ churring, rustle of animals rooting in underbrush, scrabbling of lizards on tree bark, all these sounds you can hear in this beautiful forest. When you step in the first thing you will probably notice is couple of fallen trees where usually live spiders, at the night if you climb up a cliff or if you go to a clear lake you can see the full moon along with milions of shining stars. The smell of earthy air, sweet sour berries, nuts, mushrooms will make you relax as leaves dance in the air along with the melody of the wind.

There! Feel free to tell me if there is couple of mistakes, Roxy, and i'll make sure to fix it!  

Accepted! I have made the area as well
Roxy
Roxy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down